Saturday, April 3, 2010

WANNA GET MESSY WITH JESSE?


This is an actual ad from craigslist san antonio. We're sending Sandra Bullock a copy immediately!
I am selling my cheating husbands ass so he will know what it feels like to have something sliding in and out of him. He is 6'1" blond blue 180 lbs well hung at eight and a half but i will not let him use it since i cought him useing it with the babby sitter lol. Send cock pic's and bid on what you would give to make him your bitch or whore or sissy for the day. Understand that i want as many cocks in him that you can round up. This is a real add as it is a great day in San Antonio. Singed the soon to be sissy's wife come on guys help me out :)

1 comment:

  1. I think girlfriend should pay us to do the honours. Where do I sign up?

    ReplyDelete